Removal Planner Guide
Make your removal date inquiry as early as possible with K.Cotterill Removals Ltd, so one of our advisors can offer you support and guidance. This is a free advice service offered over the phone, or a visit to access your requirements by one of the team members. Our team will work around you to ensure we can undertake your move at your most convenient time and date. You can also ask your K.Cotterill Removal’s Limited Advisor about any extra services such as packing and storage options.
- If you have any pets ensure you organise transport or request someone to care of them on the day of your move.
- K.Cotterill’s Limited will dismantle and self assembly anything that is required. However, this can be more cost effective if you choose do it all or part yourself
- Make sure everything is packed and labelled for easy access if needed.
- Keep fragile items to one side and labelled.
- De-frost fridges and freezers.
- Pack your valuables safely together and carry them with you to your new home.
- K.Cotterill’s Limited can take up your carpets, if agreed in advance.
- Check that the removal team has your correct new address and a contact telephone number before you leave.
- Check nothing has been left before the removal team leaves at both premises old and new.